ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

If the band could read this in time...

Posted by taylor814 

Re: If the band could read this in time...
April 07, 2003 09:24AM
yeah that sux....are we at 257 yet???
Damn!

~MeLiSsA
April 07, 2003 10:05AM
241 baby.. and I went to the bank today too!! It was a mad dash in the Mustang because it was about 3:47 Central and they closed at 4:00 PM. So I had to stop at one bank and get money to deposit at another bank/ account because it was in the negatives. I pulled it off and even came back in time for the ice cream man. grinning smiley

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 07, 2003 10:23AM
I went to the bank today too! But I just used the atm. But still crazy.

April 07, 2003 11:18AM
I did not go to the bank today. I just thought I'd mention that. But anywho, it's almost at 257!! smiling smiley
April 07, 2003 02:18PM
i didnt go to work today...however i did go to work...and i had apple juice and talked to a lovely old woman about long island...and a cute boy smiled at me...hes been in there about five times since i started working... smiling smiley maybe i should pounce on him smiling smiley

Some old man hit on me tonight too...he offered me a soy apple chip...it was good...and he said i was really skinny...thank god there was a counter in between us...other wise i think he would have poked me in the stomach...and that would have been weird.

Mandy
April 07, 2003 02:31PM
People of all ages want you Mandy.. every man, beast, and child.. smiling smiley

April 08, 2003 10:06PM
lol I gotta join this postin frenzy!! Y'all are mental!!! And speaking of exercise my legs cane from the gym last night... was probably a mistake to do that much on the cross trainer and rower and then weights lol :-) I want an exercise ball now though! they sound well cool... bit of a daft pres for an 18th though? i think my mom's thinking jewelry lol :-)

Happy easter :-)

Cat

I am a free radical!

'apparently she is so weird and messed up, hannah had to make her promise not to f!ck me up completely'
April 09, 2003 06:36AM
You got a bit of that mental inside you too marmalade..

April 09, 2003 06:59AM
im on my way to apply for the greatest job in the world.

cross your fingers!!!!!!!!!
April 09, 2003 08:17AM
cat...Mom?

Whilst i love america, using the word mum makes us different...and different is cool!!!
April 09, 2003 08:24AM
You already have that whole samwise thing going for you.. I'll never top that.

April 09, 2003 09:19AM
ugh, i just hate that time between when you fill out the application and they call you to schedule an interview. you just never know if they really are going to consider you or if they threw it in the trash the second you walked out the door. at least after the interview you have a pretty good idea how it went. but this blind waiting is just too much for me.

*fingers crossed*

six more posts to go!!!!
April 09, 2003 09:21AM
I didn't catch where you applied.. what is the greatest job in the world?

fingers crossed as well@ smiling smiley

April 09, 2003 09:31AM
yeah...GL

uhhhh so close yet so faraway - no ninedays reference intended but I guess its there.

Anyway....4 more I think!!

~MeLiSsA
April 09, 2003 01:24PM
What is the greatest job in the world, you ask?? Why, Mcdonalds! Woohoooo, everyone go work there.

PS. Please realize that I am 100% not serious, lol. smiling smiley Anywho, 3 more posts after this one! We can doooo it!!
April 09, 2003 01:33PM
That's it, I'm going back to McDonald's.

Double cheese burger?

Yes sir..

April 09, 2003 01:48PM
I think i can say i am doin everyone a favor by doin post #256 so someone else has the honor of 257 since i know you all want it. then it will be over with and this post reallly can die.

Colleen.

April 09, 2003 01:50PM
DIE POST DIE!!!!!

~MeLiSsA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π