ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

If the band could read this in time...

Posted by taylor814 

Re: If the band could read this in time...
March 28, 2003 07:51AM
Hey I'm good thanx - coursework finally finished - I AM FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm going home for easter tomorrow, yay!! :-) isn't the world a beautiful place?

You?

Cat

I am a free radical!

'apparently she is so weird and messed up, hannah had to make her promise not to f!ck me up completely'
March 28, 2003 08:47AM
Im very good...prom is comming up next saturday im SOO excited and then the week after is spring break!!

lots of good stuff comming up

Mandy
March 28, 2003 09:36AM
Except the matchbox twenty gigs *sobs loudly*

Cool so have you got a dress yet? Daft Q! What's it like? I got mine in about 2 months, gonna try and sort out a dress over easter... thinking maybe pink with hair streaked to match :-) or blue... they have some f!cked up rules about dying hair here so I'm gonna get something *drastic* done just as a final gesture hehe :-)

I am a free radical!

'apparently she is so weird and messed up, hannah had to make her promise not to f!ck me up completely'
March 28, 2003 01:28PM
Yeah i got my dress in feb...i LOVE it black form fit with white flowers up one side and strapless...its soooooo beautiful!! i love it so much...iv got pretty much everything ready...im just so excited...next saturday is sooo close...and my date...ugh im so excited...

Mandy
March 28, 2003 05:12PM
i dont know for certain yet, but i think i might be nominated for prom queen hehehe

Post Edited (03-29-03 02:27)
March 28, 2003 05:13PM
OOH! Exciting! YAY!

March 28, 2003 05:38PM
That sounds well cool :-) Are you for real going with Thomas?!

I am a free radical!

March 28, 2003 06:37PM
You've got my vote.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 28, 2003 10:28PM
hah oh no...My friend Mike is taking me smiling smiley i like him lots and lots

Good luck madonna!!

Mandy
March 29, 2003 12:07AM
Poor Thomas! lol...

I haven't sorted a date yet, but it ages away - should prob wait til have bought dress, don't want him to clash lol :-)

Have a great time!!

I am a free radical!

March 30, 2003 02:10AM
hey all, concert was breath taking, got to spend time with john, it was an awesome experience...the next day we went to nyc which was so cool cause we've never been there before, what a great city..hope all is well with everyone else...thomas
March 30, 2003 05:05AM
man i'm slow. *is crestfallen*
but anyway. i miss vinnie. but still. good luck, sir thomas of band-geekiness. *waves her handkerchif*
that's right. i'm in an odd mood.
i miss mike. he was the only one who laughed at my stupid jokes.
catt

I used to be a superhero
no one could touch me, not even myself
you were like a phonebooth that i somehow stumbled into
now look at me, i'm just like everybody else.
March 30, 2003 05:07AM
Hahahaha..

That was hilarious Catt.

Stares at you happily@

March 30, 2003 10:56AM
okay so now i have a new way of looking at prom...**** it and **** my nonexsistant date...prom is going to blow...if didnt love my dress so much i wouldnt go at all

Mandy
March 30, 2003 12:44PM
Hey I'm really sorry Mandy about whatever went wrong. I know you were really excited before. The guy doesn't know what he's missing. smiling smiley I'm sorry about before too. I hope it works out for you and I'm sure you'll have the prettiest dress there.

March 31, 2003 03:15AM
Thanks...im sorry too...

i got this e-mail from him this morning

"This letter is just to inform you that I am not going to prom with you. Also
on a different note.. now that I'm getting my head back in shape i realize how
stupid it is to talk to some girl on a computer. I have the girl i want right
here. I dont need some text appearing on my screen as a substitute. So for
various reasons that i chose I do not want to talk to you online. I do not
want you text message me and i do not want you to call me. This is my final
decision and i dont want to hear your friends bitching either. and you have
more issues than i thought if you thought that talking to me on a computer
actually meant something. I have my real friends here.. thats all I need. Im
telling you once again. Do not call, email or im me. Its very sad if this
actually meant something to you. If you call or otherwise remember how
harassment suits happen just as a reminder. End of discussion."

WHAT a fucking *******...i wanna know why he seems to think im going to harass him...that e-mail wasnt even needed...he imd me the other night and told me...i had no intentions of talking to him anyway.

I have issues?...i personally think he has issues...things were fine and then 20 seconds later theyre not... maybe hes insane...

theres a cute guy at work anyway...hes in a band too...hott

Mandy
March 31, 2003 03:27AM
Yeah... that guy is an *******.

If I knew who he was, I would sooooo kick him in the junk... Yep. He's lucky I dont know who he is...

Anyways... prom is lame... the best part is getting all dressed up and everything. (at least thats how mine was...)

Colleen.

March 31, 2003 03:45AM
thats what im really excited about too...pictures were going to be a deal but now pics are gonna suck since ill be dateless...gr...ill get there and hit on someone else's date hahaha

i got the e-mail this morning and its like 1...i think thats the quickest iv ever gotten over something...

bastard

Mandy
March 31, 2003 03:54AM
I'm sorry, on behalf of all guys that are jerks. I figure since he probably won't apologize to you then I should for him. You didn't deserve that e-mail and he was lucky to even be talking to you online and anywhere else. On top of that, it's pretty irritating that he said that talking online and such meant nothing and he chose to write you an e-mail instead of confront you like a real man; or at least talk to you on the phone about it. Well you said he already did, but I'm saying since he apparently had so much more to say about it. Anyway, he probably just "got lucky" and found a girl there basically and didn't hold out for the better thing.

It's definately his loss. So you might call him.. a loser?!?! grinning smiley

Well I hope that made you smile a little.

You shouldn't think too much about and you're on the right track. If he bothers you I think Colleen would make a little trip to "rough him up," and whatever that entails exactly.

Here's to Mandy..

Toasts glass with air@

March 31, 2003 04:30AM
Thanks guys smiling smiley
March 31, 2003 06:47AM
Mandy, he is obviously an absolute idiot. Whats all that crap about meeting people on the internet? Why does it matter where you meet someone?

If I was in america, I would be more than happy to take you to your prom!
Draw up outside your house in a horse drawn carriage (obviously samwise!!) and make it the best damn prom in history! But you WILL have a good time, especially you dont have that prick with you. Just enjoy it!
March 31, 2003 07:36AM
My Dearest Sissa Mandy,

I went to prom with a "date." I hated him, and he hated me. It was bad. I did not take pictures...it was the worst night ever. I wish I had gone completely free of anyone (although I wish I never went).

But listen to me, Mike sucks. He's an idiot. He had something special--you. And he just treated you randomly like crap for no reason. He's a dick, and deserves to die. On the bright side however, is the fact that you will never have to see or converse with him again. He can now just be a memory.

He also is a liar thinking that this all meant nothing...because from what he's said to you in the past, it is clear that you did mean something to you.

You are amazing. I'm not a liar either...you really are amazing.

I <3 you like whoa.
March 31, 2003 08:22AM
Oh honey I'm sorry!! If I manage to buy a date flat-pack from Homebase will send you one ;-) Sure you can find another though - pull the lesbian act if it gets late, or even better become one! Screw men, they are all b*stards - why else were chisels invented?!

Cat

I am a free radical!

March 31, 2003 08:25AM
BTW guys don't get scared... I've never really used a chisel on a guy!!
Just feeling the Girl Power...(in a STRICTLY non-spice girls sense)
Mandy, the guy is *insert insult* and you can do better!! *repeat as necessary*

I am a free radical!

March 31, 2003 10:08AM
hey, i am nominated for prom queen and i am not going with a date.....ok so the only person i would want to go with.....lives in ny.....but yea i went with a date to 3 of the 6 proms i have allready attended, and i have always had more fun with just going with a group of friends.....
March 31, 2003 01:30PM
oh.

my.

god.

mandy!!!! that is iuch a joke...i have lots of things to say about it, but the first is that he is a total hypocrite...just the fact that he took the time out to write that and to be so emphatic about it is proof of how much he cares and just goes to show how pathetic he is, which you already know anyway, because you are smart and wonderful and loveable and just thank god you never have to give that loser a second thought ever again.....wow!

i never did like that guy....i always had a bad feeling. f*cking idiot. i wish i could kick his ass.

rachel......
March 31, 2003 01:47PM
I love all of you guys soooooo <333333333 much!!!!

you all are the best!!!

thanks a lot and tons more

Mandy
April 01, 2003 03:21AM
No no Mandy.. you're the best..

No you are..

No you.

Youuuuu..

points at you@

April 01, 2003 07:13AM
Glad to see were all getting along on here..no hard feelings Alan..hope all is well with everyone..cant wait for the 12th when the boys come to ohio..see ya all soon~thomas
April 01, 2003 07:30AM
It's all right grinning smiley

Go Ohiooo!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π