ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

If the band could read this in time...

Posted by taylor814 

If the band could read this in time...
February 22, 2003 01:36AM
Hey whats up guys my name is Thomas and have been a long time follower to you great style and creativeness..Since i dont know of any contact info to reach u directly i figured i could atleast try this..I know this is a real real long shot bt i know your looking for a drummer and hey i've been playin fr awhile and would be interested in playing ith u guys or alteast trying out.. I know im not the next Carte Beauford or anything but i know what im doin. So if anyone high on the todem pole comes across this please get back to me here or at pindrop101@yahoo.com ..thanks~thomas
Re: If the band could read this in time...
February 22, 2003 02:44AM
email john.......

johnhampsonnd@aol.com

good luck!!!!!

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 03:38AM
thanks you so much amy that really helps a lot, i just hope that john gets the e-mail in time, our so great..thank you thanks you~~~thomas
February 22, 2003 05:23AM
oh my god this is the cutest post ever! i hope you get to audition dude!

February 22, 2003 08:11AM
thanks a lot christina, yeh wish me luck i'll need it to make auditions in time before they go on tour..thanks again~~thomas
if ur nice & a drummer, u should get the job. just try to email john....lots of luck.
smiling smiley
February 22, 2003 08:51AM
thanks sugarcrazy911, yeh i hope so, pretty much everyone i know likes me so we'll see what the future holds, i can only hope for the best witht his long shot..thanks for your support in my dreaming...thomas
February 22, 2003 10:57AM
you are so cool.
February 22, 2003 12:39PM
aw, good luck!

*Val*

February 22, 2003 12:59PM
john will more than likely read your email...though sometimes he never gets to writing back, he'll see that you want to audition and will get back to you......and if he just so happens to give you his number.....you passing it on to me would be great....thanks and good luck!!! (a little wishful thinking never hurts)

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 01:19PM
good luck man...i hope it works out...that'd be cool.

BEN
February 22, 2003 03:41PM
thanks u all, u guys are so great on these boards...you all rock and i wish the best for you in all your dreams..keep hopin for me as i will dream hoping for john to respond..thank u all o much again~thomas
February 22, 2003 03:50PM
Good luck!! awww so cute! and hey, don't forget us if you get the job winking smiley
February 22, 2003 04:12PM
if i get it, hell i could never forget the people who started out helping me get there..we all hope for the best..thanks for your support, without u guys id still be on square 1...thank u all again~thomas
February 22, 2003 04:14PM
Good luck! smiling smiley

Colleen

February 22, 2003 04:59PM
If your to be in the band...I the best mandy have a couple questions...How old are you? are you hot? and if your young and hot...will you go to prom with me?

the end and thankyou

Major weakness for musicians...

la la la

Mandy
February 22, 2003 05:05PM
oh.
my.
god.

..............then again...why the hell didn't I think of that??

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 22, 2003 06:32PM
i love my twinny
February 23, 2003 03:23AM
well first of all mandy im not even sure how close i am to having a chance in the band..all the other stuff like my age and lol if im hott, well i think that will have to wait until im in it, if i ever get a chance...so until then, it will just have to wait..but depending where u live maybe prom isnt out of the question.....thanks for everyones support once again...thomas
February 23, 2003 03:50AM
I was half kidding about all of that...can you tell me your age so i have something to base something on...just so im not pictureing you being a certain age and you really be 38 or something....and where are you from?
::big smile::

Mandy
February 23, 2003 04:16AM
haha i understand what mandy's asking...just tell her your age...don't want her to be thinking you're like this sexy 24 year old, and then suddenly SCOTT shows up at her door! I mean, she'll be crushed. yawning smiley)

~lori~
February 23, 2003 05:21AM
ahh well hey im not 24 sorry to bust your bubble but im probably to young for u anyways..im 18 now and live near cleveland, ohio..hope this helps u out alteast...thanks for supporting a dream..until then~thomas
February 23, 2003 05:33AM
"and then suddenly SCOTT shows up at her door!"

woooooow that is scary! hahaha i laughed so hard....
February 23, 2003 12:16PM
YAYAYY im 18 too!! ha i live in SC...

Mandy
February 23, 2003 01:38PM
so i think that would be quite the drive to go to prom dont you?? Again thanks, my fingers are still crossed...thomas
February 23, 2003 01:39PM
ive been to 5 proms and countless other formal dances......they are pointless....but it's fun to get all dressed up!
February 23, 2003 01:49PM
LOL I so agree Madonna! Last night was the Honor's College Ball (we call it Geek Prom for fun) And all day was fun, getting my hair done by my friends, doin my friends hair, getting all pretty and stuff... and then the Ball sucked... Me and my roommate stayed for two hours and then were just like urgh... Lets go! But the dressing up is the best!

Colleen

February 23, 2003 01:51PM
I wont lie to you im gorgeous and worth every mile youd drive...my dress is beautiful...im definately worth the time...

hahaha omg i am sooo kidding...im really not that stuck up...my dress it beautiful though...erin and steph and told me im pretty...so i couldnt be too bad...

Mandy<--in desperate need of a date...ya know if mikes not comming with me hahaha
February 23, 2003 01:56PM
only thing is what about my prom, it is my senior prom..but ey why would u want to go with me anyways, u dont even know me...Everyone on here rocks...thomas
February 23, 2003 01:58PM
when is your prom?? its my senior prom too...i would go with big bird just so i dont have to go alone...no offense to you at all...your much better than big bird...hahaha....do you have aim?

Mandy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π