ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What are you thinking/doing right now?

Posted by fanoftheband 

Re: What are you thinking/doing right now?
December 04, 2005 11:30AM
Listening to Genesis, and buying some CDs online.

December 04, 2005 12:57PM
Sketch I know it's synthesized and without the effects she doesn't sound that great but still the sound just sends shivers up my spine.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
December 04, 2005 07:28PM
I happen to like the voice beyond the effects present in 'Hide and Seek'. That was sorta the point I thought I was making in my last post. Heh.

December 05, 2005 12:46AM
Crazy Frog 'Jingle Bells' is currently the second most downloaded iTune of the electronic genre through the software of the same name.

I'm fighting back those salty tears...

December 05, 2005 05:51AM
What have we learnt today?

We have learnt that if you dance whilst in the shower, no matter how dance-inducing and fantiastic the music on your radio is, you WILL fall over and hurt your already quite damaged ankles.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
December 05, 2005 06:18AM
CAN I PLEASE JUST GO A LITTLE CRAZY FOR ONE SECOND BECAUSE THEYR PLAYING COME BACK TO WHAT YOU KNOW ON VIRGIN AND THIS NEVER HAPPENS AND IT IS Soooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD

~ Sofi ~

December 05, 2005 06:21AM
Isn't that the second time you've done that in the space of like a fortnight?! You won't be satisfied until you're waddling around on gammy looking stumps will you?...

yawning smileyP

December 05, 2005 07:51AM
Gammy. gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy.

Gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy, GAMMY gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy. Gammy gammy gammy, gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy. gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy, gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy. Gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy, gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy. Gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy, gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy. Gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy; gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy. Gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy, gammy gammy gammy, gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy. Gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy: gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy, "GAMMY!"

~ Sofi ~

December 05, 2005 07:55AM
sofi123 wrote:

> Gammy. gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy.
>
> Gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy
> gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy
> gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy
> gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy, GAMMY gammy gammy
> gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy. Gammy gammy
> gammy, gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy. gammy
> gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy, gammy gammy gammy
> gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy
> gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy. Gammy
> gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy, gammy gammy gammy gammy
> gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy.
> gammy, gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy
> gammy. Gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy; gammy gammy gammy
> gammy. Gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy, gammy gammy gammy, gammy
> gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy.
> gammy: gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy gammy, "GAMMY!"
>

what are u trying to say???
December 05, 2005 07:59AM
I think I broke the Sofi.

December 05, 2005 08:11AM
Sketch01 wrote:

> I think I broke the Sofi.
>

that doesn't sound good in any way.
December 06, 2005 07:36AM
Taht was quite creepy.

~ Sofi ~

December 07, 2005 12:37PM
Okay this new guy... alright peeps. We need to do some hazing. And I accidentally washed my Ipod in the laundry.

~*wOOt!*
December 09, 2005 01:56PM
Right now im all freshened up ready to go out on the town and find something to do.. but.. theres nothing to do... boooo.. and My girlfriends gonna come over all beautiful and wonderful.. and I aint gonna get none.. because she isnt gonna want to get drunk unless theres a party... and she only want some when she's drunk *long story*.. which kinda sucks.. but i don't really care.. i just want something fun to do...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
December 09, 2005 02:02PM
lucky... got finals to study for

December 10, 2005 06:41AM
no hes not lucky remember cos he aint getting any...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock and Roll Queen
December 11, 2005 05:41AM
I can smell all the smoke yawning smiley( It's so lucky this happened at night-time. If it'd been monday morning there'd be a huge fireball rolling up the M1. It's also pretty fucking amazing no-one got killed. Anyone else get woken up?

~ Sofi ~

December 11, 2005 06:50AM
organic is not orgasmic

chem is bad
December 12, 2005 05:06AM
I am thinking all I seem to do with this board at the moment is post really rarely useually about my non-posting for a while. Well I am home from University for 4 weeks now for Christmas, so my posting will be far more frequent for this time (no more insane uni living for a month). Unfortunately the being at home is simply no where near as fun, and I am homesick of uni!

So for now and longer I am back posting more often, promise.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
December 15, 2005 10:14AM
I am eating an iced sugar cookie I made during the ice storm thats going on right now. it is dayyyum good.

~*wOOt!*
January 24, 2006 07:53AM
I am drinking rather alot right now, and plan to drink more when i am out in town, and my cab is here!

Random but hey iv had some drinks!

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
January 24, 2006 08:10AM
I am quite proud because I got 2 art projects back today that I didn't think were very good but I got 99s for both of them so they can't be that bad. And some member of the art department that doesn't even teach me came to find me just to tell me how much she liked one of them yawning smiley)

~ Sofi ~

January 24, 2006 12:03PM
Omg i just got back from town and am really drunk, now i am having an 'interesting' conversation with a friend of mine, this person is making me feel pretty rotten about the person I am, lol I have been sat at my computer for 20 mins writing this message! Now 1 hour! Right I should post this message or i never will.

PS. Blunt, Johnson and Powter rule!!

Si

January 24, 2006 12:16PM
Hahaha....you type very well for someone under the influence...I can never do that well... and I like to think my skills are very good

~Kevin~
January 24, 2006 09:16PM
Trying to cool off myself too from "tequila tuesday," teguila fukin tuesday.

January 24, 2006 09:40PM
ok it's 6:40 am and i still haven't slept
January 25, 2006 12:27AM
yer it was quite an effort, although it did take me about half an hour to write! but the good news is i can remember doing it.

Si

January 25, 2006 06:14AM
hey.. where's woot! ?
January 26, 2006 05:31AM
i screwed up yesterday, screwed up bad...

that is all :-(

Si

January 26, 2006 07:10AM
I am currently writing probably the most arduous and involved essya I have ever written and it is making my head hurt like a bitch. Anyone care to take over for me?

~ Sofi ~

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π