ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What are you thinking/doing right now?

Posted by fanoftheband 

Re: What are you thinking/doing right now?
October 13, 2005 05:25AM
I think I've only heard the one song, "You only get what you give," and have absolutely no recolection of the actual song, but, it has a glass lift (elevator) in the video, right?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
October 13, 2005 06:03AM
Never seen the video for it. Hear "Someday we'll know"? That one's on the radio sometimes over hear.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
October 13, 2005 02:40PM
the video was my life in 7th grade. gosh that was 7 1/2 years ago
October 13, 2005 05:39PM
I'm thinking....damn I haven't been here in awhile
October 13, 2005 05:52PM
cber wrote:

> I'm thinking....damn I haven't been here in awhile

I'm thinking .... wow Craig's still alive!!!!

Post Edited (10-18-05 18:53)
October 14, 2005 12:53PM
Did anyone just notice Lou didnt use caps or italics for like the first time in ever?

~*wOOt!*
October 14, 2005 12:54PM
My butt is asleep and it's tingling quite strangely....

~*wOOt!*
October 18, 2005 07:36AM
So I'm trying to buy my friend a 'Baby Annabell' for her birthday, considering she's about to turn 16, is constantly whining that she wishes she had a baby, and is, in fact, called Annabel. I have just discovered: PLASTIC BABIES ARE SO EXPENSIVE.

~ Sofi ~

October 18, 2005 08:26AM
They're cheaper than real ones.

October 18, 2005 09:36AM
I hate it when people sign off of instant messengers before you can send the response...

October 19, 2005 04:55AM
All ears.

~ Sofi ~

October 19, 2005 09:31AM
i think im a bad person
October 19, 2005 09:58AM
Why so?

October 19, 2005 10:21AM
If you think you're a bad person you can't possibly cause bad people never know their faults.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
October 19, 2005 02:53PM
musicdude wrote:

> If you think you're a bad person you can't possibly cause bad
> people never know their faults.
>

I don't think that's really true. I think there are some people who know they're bad, but they just can't seem to do any different.

As for me, I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
October 19, 2005 03:09PM
But if someone recognizes their faults they can't be all bad cause if they were bad they wouldn't think them faults. Flawed maybe but a bad person no.

October 19, 2005 03:35PM
just a realization on how my morals and ideals have gone to hell since i began attending college two years ago
October 19, 2005 03:43PM
i have no morals. and i get to go to theology tomorrow and be told i'm going to hell for pre-marital sex. actually, i'd probably go to hell anyway since i will never be open to the idea of procreation.

*~katie~*
October 20, 2005 04:07AM
My loan arrived. I can buy food. I had my haircut. It really needed it. Whilst having my haircut, the place I was sitting in won 'Salon of the Year'. I have 'Salon of the Year' hair. I thought that was pretty cool. The girl who cut it was named Leigh. She was awesome in all the right ways, and now my hair is awesome in all the right ways too. It's not often it actually gets cut exactly how I'm wanting it. But it did today. If I wasn't such a shy idiot when it comes to women I might have asked her out. Despite her being four or five years older than me. But I didn't. Largely because I'm an idiot. Nevertheless. She made me smile a lot. It's been a while since I was free to do so without worrying about something else. I have money. And now I can live again. So all is well in my world. And tonight I'm going to dress up all sleek and posh and go for a slap-up meal with some friends. I don't remember the last time I had a proper meal. Or a beer for that matter. Things have been pretty grim around here of late. So it's not something I could afford to splash out on. Tonight. Is gonna be lush. Yes indeedy. I pray it's an 'all you can eat'. Because. Like Homer Simpson. I intend to challenge that invitation. With vigour. Good God I'm salivating already. Time to shave and shower me thinks. Bye.

October 20, 2005 07:16AM
mwahahahaaaa

hair is power sketch.
hair is power.
October 20, 2005 09:16AM
It must be, because the wairtress at the Italian restaurant kept rubbing u p against me all sexiful like. Probably because of my new dudey hair.

I'm not very used to, or very good at dealing with scenarios like that... so I just mumbled and went a bit embarassed.

I'm a bitt pished as it happens. It turbns out an Italian lager named 'Peroni' is actually sneakilly potent.

I have a hankering for butter dribbled over warm toast. Be rigt back. I seem to have a case of the munchies.

October 20, 2005 09:21AM
It's ALL about the munchies.

~ Sofi ~

October 20, 2005 09:28AM
Vinegar soaked olives taste liike yuck. It's officiall. On the plus side, lashings of butter upon warm toast taste like mmmmmmmn.

October 21, 2005 09:37PM
I am thinking that I'm SO glad school has finished for a while. And that last night was fan-fucking-tastic. And that alcohol is most definitely a beautiful beautiful thing. And that dirty dancing should be ingaged in more often. And that I have the GREATEST, NICEST, most wonderful frieds in the world.

And that I can actually feel my stomach and brain nerve endings moving.

~ Sofi ~

October 21, 2005 10:12PM
I have a mid-term exam on monday, I have to revise for it over this weekend... its going to be fun filled. Also alcohol is a great creation.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
October 22, 2005 07:06AM
Ohh Ohh I am SO HOTT right now! Fire burning next to me and wow I'm pretty much dying. Other then that.... I have such a hankering for food.

~*wOOt!*
October 22, 2005 08:03AM
i just cut my hair and hate it
October 22, 2005 04:52PM
I wanna be starsky from Starsky and Hutch for Halloween... any thoughts??? hopefully I can pull it off.. haha
October 23, 2005 04:29AM
I feel the need to convince my friend to turn her plain, non-themed party on thrusday into a Rocky Horror Party. Hhhhmmm............. I love sundays.

~ Sofi ~

October 24, 2005 03:46AM
I made flapjacks. We didn't have any syrup. I substituted with honey and treackle. I found Nutella and added some. I thought it would be interesting. They have finished cooking. They look like little pieces of heaven. They aren't cold enough to eat yet. This has been the most interesting thing to happen all day. I am so bored. It needs to stop raining so I can go out and see people. Somebody please entertain me in some way. The end.

~ Sofi ~

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π