ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What are you thinking/doing right now?

Posted by fanoftheband 

Re: What are you thinking/doing right now?
January 26, 2006 07:24AM
listening to Absolutely (Story of a girl) for 54546385246345245 time in my life =D=D=D=D!!!!!!!!!

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
January 26, 2006 07:48AM
I just worked out to SHU... unusual... usually I go for more of a classic rock/ heavy metal type thing but I thoroughly enjoyed that.... have to do it more often

~Kevin~
January 26, 2006 09:51AM
I don't know why, but the title of this thread just bugs the crap outta me, and I was happy that it was down below for a long time. I was much happier with stream of consciousness, haha. Oh well.

I am hyper... I think I'm just happy I'm done with classes for the day and now I've got 4 days off. It will be nice to have those because I already have lots of homework after only 2 class times. Not that I'll actually do it til the last night.....

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
January 26, 2006 10:27AM
I've got three different auditions next wednesday and i just finished an hour working on one of em. Oy

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 27, 2006 09:32AM
334!

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
January 27, 2006 11:16AM
Auditions, for what, are you a drama student?? If so I used to be!

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
January 27, 2006 03:56PM
Jazz band and pit.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 27, 2006 04:50PM
I played in the pit orchestra for The Wizard of Oz and it was a lot of fun, though I still wish I'd been able to actually see the play.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
January 29, 2006 10:10PM
Got a First!! grinning smiley

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π