ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What are you thinking/doing right now?

Posted by fanoftheband 

Re: What are you thinking/doing right now?
October 02, 2005 10:18PM
'Why do girls send such incredibly mixed signals[?]'

I'm going to quote that, but add a question mark; because I would actually really appreciate that answered.

Thanks.

October 03, 2005 02:22AM
becuse were evil bitches who are always in it for the situation/person who is best for that moment.. until something better comes along

but then again.. if at some point you can not do any better then you know its right. its just a sick and twisted form of evolution.

never settle
October 03, 2005 04:40AM
hey, wow someone actually answered that question

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
October 03, 2005 11:32AM
Directed at Sketch in particular but anyone can answer, why do third year girls suddenly want nothing to do with you when they find out you are a fresher??

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
October 04, 2005 07:32AM
Fresher as in freshman? And I totally agree with Alpo... I know it's sick and wrong, but it is true. Even though I'm madly in love with Boston John and want to have a billion little Red Sox loving babies of his, I still even against my will find myself lured to other guys sometimes just to check them out. It's like this phenomenon that can't be stopped.

~*wOOt!*
October 04, 2005 09:43AM
I thought so, dont worry its totally true with guys as well (unless anyone objects to that).

Now I have to go to sleep and my roomie has decided to go out clubbing, which means at some point during my glourious rest I will be disturbed. Me, I have a lecture at 9 tommorow and I slept over this morning and missed my first one, not such a smart move! I just got the munchies real bad and know I am going to have food poisoning tommorow as I just got a snack from a road side cafe!

(sorry about any mistakes in the above statement I am *slightly* inebriated!

Si

October 04, 2005 12:18PM
sometimes you have to drag the boy into a fountain and have your way with him
October 05, 2005 04:00AM
Important decisions suck.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
October 05, 2005 07:56AM

Post Edited (10-05-05 17:36)
October 05, 2005 09:41AM
This is by far the shnuggliest blanket there ever was.

~ Sofi ~

October 05, 2005 10:11AM
I need some rest.

Si

October 06, 2005 05:32AM
Got my freshers ball in a few mins, I just hope that others are as formally dressed as I am!

Si

October 06, 2005 05:47AM
Heh. Last week I went out for just a casual dinner with some friends, and randomly decided I wanted to get all dressed up. I looked ridiculous in context - it was fun yawning smiley)

~ Sofi ~

October 06, 2005 08:29AM
My cat is such a loser. She was rubbing against my drums in that cute way that cats do, and then decided to play with my earphone lead, eventually chewing through it, where, obviously, the best way to retaliate to some kind of mini electric shock so to bite the wire again....

~ Sofi ~

October 06, 2005 08:47AM
Since I happen to think that cats are the evil hell-spawn of Lucifer, I thought that story was great.

October 06, 2005 08:55AM
First you don't like pirates. Then you don't like cats? I'm slowly losing all my respect for you, Sketch yawning smileyP

~ Sofi ~

October 06, 2005 12:05PM
Freshers ball was a bit of a let down, we had some random dude called Chesney Hawkes play, and he mostly sucked except for one song called, 'The One and Only'. Then Sarah Cox was DJ'ing, unfortunately it emptied out by 1 ish.

After going back to my accomodation and having some food, a friend and I thought it would be a great idea to 'raid' another hall. We got there and realised how many CCTV cameras there were. So we decided to jump over a fence into our halls garden. We didn't actually manage to get over the fence and ended up breaking it then forcing open a gate, only to realise that it wasn't our hall at all but someones garden!!

On a side note, girls really bother me sometimes!

Si

October 09, 2005 07:33PM
I wish I was cool enough to be ironic, or uncool enough to be kitsche.

That is all.

October 09, 2005 08:27PM
Yesterday was such a good day that today is going to suck as it cannot live up to yesterday.

Si

October 10, 2005 04:08AM
It's been a bad day

Please don't take a picture

~ Sofi ~

October 10, 2005 09:48AM
Oh poor Sofi... I'm sorry your day was bad. Right now I'm thinking about a lot of stuff... but mostly that I have a 6 page essay due in 12 hours. Should start that.

~*wOOt!*
October 10, 2005 10:25AM
Firstly today has stuggled to live up to yesterday but in a strange way managed, but that is probably because I am really really fdruck. I went out with the girl I am into and had a laugh, fortunately the effect of the drink didnt hit until I was back in my room (convienient, except for being *enibriated* in frount of my roomie). Although he will return any moment and I am sure I will tell him every detail of the evening which I will regret tommorow...

(I am spending far far to much money)

Si

October 10, 2005 02:18PM
he doesnt even make me that happy...
so why does he make me so sad

and why is my itunes running so slow?
October 11, 2005 06:37AM
^^^^^^^
"If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad
If it makes you happy, then why the hell are you so sad?"

I just went to the most perfect sixth-form college you could ever hope to see, and fell completely in love with it. I can't go because apparently I'm "too smart". Somebody please explain this to me.

~ Sofi ~

October 11, 2005 09:19AM
Dodgems are still the best ride at the Fair.

October 11, 2005 02:31PM
whats a dodgem?
October 11, 2005 11:01PM
A bumper-car.

October 11, 2005 11:09PM
October 12, 2005 08:03AM
I'm thinking it's very sad the New Radicals broke up after one album cause it is a kickass album.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
October 12, 2005 05:37PM
AMEN

wow. greatest post ever
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π