ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What are you thinking/doing right now?

Posted by fanoftheband 

What are you thinking/doing right now?
August 24, 2005 10:21PM
OK so a long time ago there was this thing called, 'The stream of conciousness thread'. I thought this was a good idea, because if you had something to say and there was no relevant topic then you could post under it.

I have called it something else for 'copyright and ****' (Quote: Vin Diesel).

So what are you thinking or doing right now??

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
Re: What are you thinking/doing right now?
August 25, 2005 03:29AM
I'm thinking I'm gonna eat some food and then drive out to Best Buy and Sam Ash.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
August 25, 2005 07:50AM
snacking and feeling contemplative.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
August 25, 2005 10:40AM
I'm thinking Sin City was a kick ass movie and long distance relationships suck.... but some are totaly worth every moment of it.

~*wOOt!*
August 25, 2005 04:17PM
I second everything Taylor said.
August 26, 2005 01:20AM
...it's really kind of hot in here...i have a lot of boxes to unpack...i wish my hair was already dry so i didn't have to straighten it....clearly, i am procrastinating unpacking boxes....oooh, i can't wait for tonight...tomorrow will be fun too....thank god i don't have to work untill sunday...damn, i put too much creamer in my coffee....i really need to go unpack...my toe hurts...it's been hurting for awhile...i hope they don't have to amputate it...etc. etc.

rachel......
August 26, 2005 01:41AM
I'm thinking it's great to be back in England and it's really really cold in my house.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
August 26, 2005 02:30AM
i got a new cat today. someone at work couldn't keep her anymore.
well thats fine and dandy but i'm beginning to wonder if this cat is the devil incarnate. it won't come near me and keeps hissing. it already got in a squabble with MY cat, so i put my cat in the bathroom while this one chills the **** out.
August 26, 2005 04:03AM
I skipped breakfast this morning then did alot of exersise, then when i stopped for lunch I felt so ill. I never realised that skipping a meal could make you feel so crappy.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
August 26, 2005 04:15AM
im thinking that eating that huge piece of chocolate roulade at work was not part of my diet
August 26, 2005 05:10AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
August 26, 2005 05:16AM
Minus 10 man-points for Genesis right there.

~ Sofi ~

August 26, 2005 04:02PM
Bleh time for a rant. I'm having a really lonely moment right now. I started developing a little crush on a really good friend over the summer which has grown pretty big and apparently she's just saying she's not sure because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings which is really freaking annoyingand here yet again is an example of someone not giving me a chance and I know this all sounds like silly teenage drama but ick it's freaking driving me insane right now. Not to mention the friendship is probably gonna get lost through all of this. And now i'm going to bed in hopes sleep takes away my depressed mood.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
August 26, 2005 10:28PM
I'm psyched about the new Radiohead album, even though it isn't due until next year. "Last Flowers" is such a spectacular song...

August 27, 2005 12:26AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
August 27, 2005 07:28AM
wondering why he left me
August 27, 2005 08:30AM
Long distance relationships do suck.
Relationships with friends also suck
Post-relationship friends is difficult.
You'd have thought 8 months was enough
I thought 8 months would have been long enough
Apparently not
They look so perfect
I'm so happy for him
I'm so fucking jealous
I want out
Now.

~ Sofi ~

August 27, 2005 08:37AM
8 months is nothing...

August 27, 2005 01:35PM
I'm playing on my new laptop, while checking nine days message boards which i have done in a long time, listening to third eye blind, and watching girl interrupted with subtitles.

I'm thinking I should be doing homework instead.

"...They'll smoke and burn it down, Rocking out with their new freedom, I'll sit alone on the couch, Coming undone..."
August 27, 2005 06:24PM
I've just made up my mind that i'm going to call in sick tomorrow because my throat is damn sore now...so no matter how I feel tomorrow morning i'm calling in sick. Also getting a strange kick out of how my voice sounds at the moment, cos my throat is screwed my voice has gone realll deep and i sound like a classic rock radio DJ - all you girls would so dig my Barry White-esq voice tongue sticking out smiley

Can't get enough of your love baaaabe...
August 27, 2005 09:19PM
I just made my very first bid for something on Ebay, with the intention of using Paypal to pay for it... Since I've never used either service before it's all quite exciting and scary in pretty equal proportions.

Fun.

Also, 'The Iron Giant' is on TV this afternoon and I plan to vegitate infront of it with something sweet and edible, since it is an absolutely brilliant, masterpiece of an animated film... with Vin Diesel in it. Ha.

Post Edited (08-28-05 06:24)
August 28, 2005 03:30AM
I love the Iron Giant. *Puts on giant voice* I. Am Not. A. Gun.

Computers officially suck. I downloaded (entirely legally) a 390MB video of the full set of the beautifulosity that is Embrace at the Tsunami-fund gig from the beginning of this year, from an awesome fan-site. I know there's nothing wrong with the file; plenty of other people are able to use it. So I leave it, peacefully downloading, and come back when it's finished, try to open it. 'No, you can't open this file, you don't have the necessary codecs. Click here'. (But you know, in that silly formal technical language). I click, I download said necessary codec. I try to open the file, same message. I look at the codec file I've just downloaded, it says 'Blahblahblah Setup'. Aah. So I install said little codec. (That part wasn't so mush computers sucking as my being slightly blonde at that point.)

So I try to open the file again. Same message. I go the codec FAQ page, and try to locate "Why the **** do I need a codec in the first place?" Sadly, it's not there, so I settle on "Why can't I open my files?". It then tells me I probably can't open it because I don't have the right codec. I JUST DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED THE RIGHT FUCKING CODEC. Following that, "If you think you do have the necessary codecs, download this program which will be able to tell you if you have all the necessary codecs to open your file." I download said program, install it, open it, locate the file I want to open. It does a little scanny-mc-jig and displays it's results. It tells me I have everything I need to open this file. So I hit "Render", just like the FAQ page told me to do. It brings up a dandy little message to the like of "You have all codecs and software needed to open this file. However, we are still unable to do so."

Post Edited (08-28-05 12:32)

~ Sofi ~

August 28, 2005 03:38AM
Sofi, did you try to reboot? That might help.
August 28, 2005 04:10AM
Ssssh! If we keep quiet long enough she'll go all green and 'hulk-like'...

'You won't like me when I'm angry...'

Post Edited (08-28-05 13:14)
August 28, 2005 04:48AM
I'm beginning to agree with you on the idea of my being 'addicted' to Embrace. This lack of video-age has left me deeply morose. Hmph....

~ Sofi ~

August 28, 2005 01:08PM
Wes, I'm sorry! and Sofi, you too. I think that relationships are horrible, wonderful, heart breaking, love making, tremendous, amazing, horrifying, sad, beautiful, and dizzying all at once. I am so happy yet so sad right now, all over one person! See, it's insane.

In other news though, I'm very worried because my mother had a heart attack today due to a side effect from some meds she was taking... yiiikes....

~*wOOt!*
August 28, 2005 02:34PM
what?! is she ok?? what were the meds? (my dad works for a pharmicuitical company, i'm interested)

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
August 28, 2005 09:43PM
Yikes indeed! I hope she gets well soon smiling smiley

Si

August 29, 2005 04:04AM
Oh my God, Taylor. I hope she's ok.

I finished this painting today that's taken me a ridiculously long time to do for what it is. It still looks aweful, but I'm glad it's finished.

~ Sofi ~

August 29, 2005 07:25AM
why on earth cant i find my bio syllabus
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π